Welcome to Chatterbox Speech Pathology, we want the best for your Child
Thanks for dropping by!
Chances are you’re here because of one of these reasons:
- Your child has difficulties with following your directions. This causes frustration for you as a parent and for your child.
- Your child is having difficulty reading and spelling and you want to get on top of it permanently so your child can keep up with their academic work in the classroom.
- You’re concerned about your child’s talking and speech development and want to help them as much as possible before it gets any worse.
No matter what the reason, you are our priority and we are committed to helping your child get better, and stay that way. We can provide care for children suffering from stuttering, apraxia of speech, autism spectrum disorder, lisps and assist with literacy development in early childhood, expressive language disorders, receptive language disorders and articulation disorders.
That’s why we do what we do. We are famous for our incredible results with
- Getting children to understand better
- Getting children to learn how to read and write
- Getting children to talk.
and the list go on……
Because we are new friends we would love to get this relationship off on the right foot by giving you the opportunity to receive a FREE 20 minute consult with one of our friendly Speech Pathologists, so that we can help you determine whether your child needs to begin therapy now or if waiting is your best option.
It’s our way to show you that we want the best for your child!
In your initial consult we’ll:
- Identify what is going on for your child and identify what some of the causes might be
- Provide you with a plan to get your child moving in the right direction immediately
- Create a tailored solution to help you get the results that you want personally
Get started straight away and call us on 02 4731 2432 for our Penrith clinic, 02 9623 6362 for our Kingswood clinic, 02 8814 1821 for our Bella Vista clinic or 02 4647 6777 for our Oran Park clinic to speak with our friendly team, ask any questions and to start getting help. You’ll be glad you did.
There are options available to help you support your child with Occupational therapy and speech therapy services. We are able to process: Medicare, Private Health, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), FaHCSIA, Better Start and Helping Children With Autism (HCWA) funding for both assessment and therapy in our clinics.
We are excited to begin this journey with you,
The Chatterbox team.